Follow FreedomStar2Day on Twitter

Become a FaceBook Fan!

Freedom Star on Facebook

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Taste with Starr

Hey, It's Starr here again bringing you a new flavor.




We just finished eatting sushi for the first time. It was so yummy. We had salmon and tuna roll, wrapped in brownd rice and sesame seeds. We also tried a california roll, which is avacad and crab wrapped in seaweed and rice, it was yummy too.

The best one was the salmon and tuna roll, I was expecting tuna to taste like canned tuna, but it was fresh and full of flavor. The california roll could have been more flavorful, the rice was so wet I couldn't even pick it up with my chopsticks, I had to eat it off my napkin! It was my first time using chopsticks, and I learned pretty fast!

With the sushi came soy sauce, ginger and wasabi. I don't like spicy stuff, so I did not taste wasabi, but my internship buddies really liked it. I tried the ginger, it was good and tangy like a lemon. After everything, I realy like sushi, it was so good and it felt like I was in heaven.

Starr. E

No comments:

Post a Comment